Specific instructions related to COVID-19 disease
- Every patient must have a pre-booked date for examinations and procedures,
- We provide deadlines at a sufficient distance to prevent the gathering of more people on our premises.
- The clinic can only be entered with a respirator,
- All persons, regardless of vaccination, overcoming or testing at Covid 19, are allowed to enter the clinic.
- Patients have the opportunity to use online medicine such as video calls and telephone consultations with doctors and medical staff, e-prescriptions, etc.
- Patients who are registered with a general practitioner and have a confirmed positive test for COVID-19 or do not feel well and show signs of this disease (fever, cough, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), muscle pain and because of excessive tiredness, digestive problems – abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting), please contact your general practitioner by telephone through our reception at +421 903 788 670.
- Please announce any change of date in advance and consult with us in the first step by phone at: +421 903 788 670 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org