Is a gentle, safe and effective supportive therapy, which is made in our center by means of an LED PHOTON MASK. The light produced does not emit heat, because the mask uses cold LED light (the light changes to heat only slightly, photo-bio-stimulating effects are crucial) and does not emit any UV radiation. The photon mask is powered by an adapter that produces a safe voltage to power the LEDs. Color therapy helps to improve healing and strengthens the body.
Modern psychological research has shown that there are stimuli around us that have beneficial effects on the human psyche. These include scent, music, but also colors and light. It was the combination of the effects of the last two named that resulted in chromotherapy, i.e., treatment with colored light.
Color therapy is suitable for clients if clients are in neurotic states, restlessness, are exhausted, have trouble sleeping, patients with various chronic pain or migraines, or if they have a skin problem-acne, psoriasis, eczema.
- In this case, we use the properties of colors and the beneficial effects of light on the human body.
- Colors have been shown to help alleviate mental and physical problems. Individual colors act on the nervous system in various ways, affecting the chemical and hormonal balance in the body. Cold colors help to reveal our insides (heart and soul), they are cleansing and soothing. Warm shades stimulate the human body, they warm it.
- Using the Led Bio Omega light, we can select the appropriate color and timing (15 min. – 20 min. – the most common timing options), so that we achieve the desired effect.
- The device can be used on the face or other parts of the body. If it is applied to the face, the client wears safety goggles.
The effects of photon LED therapy have been tested in the past by hundreds of different institutions, universities and medical facilities. The effects of LED therapy were also addressed by the US agency NASA.
HOW COLORTERAPY HELPS:
- improves microcirculation,
- strengthens the body’s immune and lymphatic system,
- stimulates regenerative and healing processes throughout the body,
- promotes wound healing,
- improves the quality of sleep and regeneration of the body,
- relieves pain or reduces its intensity
- Fever conditions
- People with pacemakers and after bypass surgery
- Children under 15
This is a physical therapy of blood vessels for back pain and stiff muscles. BEMER improves microcirculation, promotes blood flow to the smallest coils, thus improving the performance of the body’s cells, which contributes to relieving pain and strengthens the body’s own healing and healing processes. Oxygen therapy is usually added during Bemer therapy to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect.
Oxygen therapy is a treatment and regeneration method based on inhalation of elevated oxygen concentrations. Oxygen is produced by an oxygen concentrator and inhaled using a cannula (nasal cannula). The oxygen concentration during inhalation is 95%, while its presence in the air is only 21%. This therapy has a positive effect on the psyche, strengthens the immune system in infections and general chronic weakening of the body, improves the energy state of the body, helps in the treatment of post-covid syndrome