What are the problems treated by a neurologist?
- Seizure diseases – spasm states, disorders of consciousness, dizziness,
- Diseases of higher age – brain ischemia, apoplexy, forgetting,
- Locomotive disorders,
- Strong or long-term pain,
- The feeling of chronic fatigue without any known reason,
- Feeling of anxiety, depression,
- States of panic connected with various physical symptoms,
- Neurological diseases: e.g. Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
Who will take care of you
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.