Massages and Regeneration
We provide following methods of regeneration:
⇒ Classic massage, Breuss massage, Lymphomassage
⇒ Vitamin C Infusion Therapy
⇒ Oxygen therapy
- A CLASSIC MASSAGE is a set of masked touches on the client’s body for release. Massage promotes blood circulation, which results in better tissue nutrition. A classic massage keeps your muscles in good shape and relaxes your spine.
- MANUAL LYMPH DRAINAGE is a tactile technique that helps correct flow and removal of the lymph. Its main therapeutic importance lies in the removal of lymphatic edema (lymphedema). Lymphatic drainage has not only therapeutic but also preventive effect. It is applied to total fatigue, it also helps in the detoxification of the organism.
- BREUSS MASSAGE is gentle energetic manual massage that can relieve physical,
psychological and spiritual blockades. The Breuss Massage is actively replacing in a sense a whole and
healthy full night sleep by stretching the spine. In this relaxed
state the spine also can be safely and painlessly re-aligned. The use of St. Johns Wort Oil and healing techniques during the
massage adds to the treatment, helping to heal and nourish the spine and the vertebral discs.
- ANTI-MIGRAINE MASSAGE is particular attention is paid to the upper back, the neck, the head
and the face. The specially designed massage is suitable for anyone who
suffers from migraines regularly and from headaches caused by
tension and stress. The massaging techniques that are used cause a relieving
sensation in those points where the stress is stored in the
muscles and tissue in your body. It enables your blood flow to feed your brain with fresh oxygen
and removes all toxins that are stored, giving you a clear mind and relief of pain. Massage can help loosen chronically tight muscles and taught bands of tissue.
Vitamin C Infusion Therapy
What problems are recommended:
- in stressful situations in a period of mental stress or physical exertion
- in repeated infections in allergies of different types metabolic syndrome (obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes)
- in rheumatic diseases characterized e.g. joint pain
- in autoimmune diseases
- in tumor diseases, but only with an oncologist’s consent
- hypersensitivity to ascorbic acid disease or predisposition to kidney stones disease thalassemia,
- sideroblastic anemia