Massages and Regeneration
We provide following methods of regeneration:
⇒ Classic massage, Breuss massage, Lymphomassage
⇒ Vitamin C Infusion Therapy
⇒ Oxygen therapy
- A classic massage is a set of masked touches on the client’s body for release. Massage promotes blood circulation, which results in better tissue nutrition. A classic massage keeps your muscles in good shape and relaxes your spine.
- Manual lymph drainage is a tactile technique that helps correct flow and removal of the lymph. Its main therapeutic importance lies in the removal of lymphatic edema (lymphedema). Lymphatic drainage has not only therapeutic but also preventive effect. It is applied to total fatigue, it also helps in the detoxification of the organism.
- A reflex massage is performed to remove skin and tissue changes. The therapeutic effect is achieved through nerve links through reflex arches. Massage works on the nervous system, which is the main control system in the human body. Massage is done as deep as possible on a bare body to dry without the use of oil or other massage emulsions. It can be painful, but its effect is excellent.
- Aromatouch massage is a clinical method of applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the feet and back to help balance the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems in the body. AromaTouch technique is also suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and even young children. This technique has no contraindications!
Vitamin C Infusion Therapy
What problems are recommended:
- in stressful situations in a period of mental stress or physical exertion
- in repeated infections in allergies of different types metabolic syndrome (obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes)
- in rheumatic diseases characterized e.g. joint pain
- in autoimmune diseases
- in tumor diseases, but only with an oncologist’s consent
- hypersensitivity to ascorbic acid disease or predisposition to kidney stones disease thalassemia,
- sideroblastic anemia